You will be picking from Cochin Airport / Ernakulam railway station and drive to Munnar (3.5 Hrs drive). On the way enjoy some waterfalls and natural scenic spots. On arrival at Munnar check into Hotel and relax for the rest of the day. Overnight stay at the hotel will be arranged.
Value Kerala Package with Houseboat - 04 Nights/05 Days
Value Kerala Package with Houseboat - 04 Nights/05 Days
- Value Kerala Package with Houseboat - 04 Nights/05 Days
- tx 01
- Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey, Cochin
- For Rates
TOUR COST: Per Person (In Rupees )
|Munnar- Green ridge/Las Palms/Bella Vista/Great escapes /Similar||Munnar –Misty Mountain /Blue Haze /Spice country/ Emralad wyte mist / New Whispering meadows /Similar.||Munnar-Grand Plaza/C7/West Wood / Deshadan mountain resort/ Camellia & Elettaria/Similar.|
|Thekkady- Hotel Michel’s Inn/Sandara Palace/Blooming Paradise /Season Thekkady/similar||Thekkady- Grand Thekkady/Eletaria resort / Coffee route / Similar||Thekkady- Spice Grove/Spring dale Heritage/Tiger roar/Tree top /Periyar Meadows/ Similar|
|Alleppey – AC bedroom STD Houseboat||Alleppey – AC Bedroom Deluxe Houseboat||Alleppey- AC Bedroom Premium Houseboat|
|AC Indigo / AC Innova||AC Indigo / AC Innova||AC Indigo / AC Innova|
|INR- 14,823/-p/p (2 pax)
INR- 11,797/-p/p (4 pax)
INR- 10,101/-P/P (6 pax)
|INR- 15,482/-p/p (2 pax)
INR- 12,457/-p/p (4 pax)
INR- 10,761/-P/P (6 pax)
|INR- 18,590/-p/p (2 pax)
INR- 14,603/-p/p (4 pax)
INR- 13,090/-p/p (6 pax)
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival Cochin – Munnar
Day 02: Munnar Sightseeing
After breakfast spend the day with local sightseeing. Situated at the confluence of three mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundale, Munnar is 1600 Meter above sea level. This majestic hill station was once the summer resort of the British government in South India. Local sightseeing of Munnar includes visit to Mattupetty Dam, Kundale Lake and Echo point. Afternoon proceed to Rajamalai were the rarest species of mountain goat, "Nilgiri Thars", can be spotted. Overnight stay is arranged at Munnar.
Day 03: Munnar - Thekkady
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Thekkady (3 Hrs); on arrival check in to the hotel. Proceed for the sightseeing tour of Thekkady - one of the world's most fascinating wild life reserves. The Periyar wild life sanctuary in Thekkady is spread across 777 sq km of which 360 sq km is thick ever green forest. Noted for its geomorphology, diversity of wild life and scenic beauty, the sanctuary was declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978. Optional activities like Boating at Periyar Lake, Spice Plantation visit and Elephant Ride can be done at an extra cost. Overnight stay is arranged in Thekkady.
Day 04: Thekkady - Alleppey (House Boat)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Alleppey (4 hrs). Set out on an enchanting overnight backwater cruise in traditionally decorated houseboats. Check in time is 01:00 PM and cruise starts with lunch. While cruising in these floating luxury-villas, let your eyes settle for the rare and the unusual - skim past Chinese fishing nets, bowed-down paddy fields, and local inhabitants engaged in making coir products, rustic homes, and ancient temples and swaying coconut groves. Food will be served onboard. Overnight stay in the houseboat.
Day 05: Alleppey - Cochin - Departure Transfer (02 ½ Hrs)
After breakfast check out from the House Boat / Hotel and drive to Cochin Airport / railway station (depend on your departure place) for your flight / train back home, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in the God's Own Country.
Inclusions & Exclusions of Packages:-
Package Cost Includes:
- • Accommodation in mentioned/similar Hotels at all places.
- • AC rooms Standard room accommodation at all places except at Munnar & Thekkady (AC rooms not required due to Hill station)
- • Meal Plan = Hotels / Resorts on Breakfast basis
- • Meal Plan = Houseboat on Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner basis
- • Accommodation with Double room(s) on Twin sharing basis.
- • Transfers and sightseeing by A/C car as mentioned as per the itinerary includes driver bata,toll, parking, driver's night halt, fuel charges, etc.
Note:-For 4 & 6 pax Innova will be used for all type packages.
Package Cost Excludes:
- • Any Airfare, Entrances fees at sightseeing places, Guide charges if any.
- • Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc
- • Tips and porter charges
- • Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- • Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions,political closures, technical faults etc
- • Any other service/s not specified above
- •GST@3.50% on total billing.
- • Rates valid from 01st Oct- 10 Nov , 20 Nov -20 Dec & 10 Jan -31st Mar,2016
- • In case of any unprecedented hike in hotel charges or other service charges, the same will be levied extra.
- • The services and price as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation and not Valid during the any peak dates.
- • Rates may change in the case of change in hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes etc.
1) Cancellations made before 30 days of check in, INR 2000 per person will be charge
2) Cancellations made between 20- 30 days of check in, 50 % of the package cost will be charged.
3) Cancellations made between 10 to 20 days of check in, 75% of the package cost will be charged.
4) Cancellations made within 10 days of check in, full cost of stay will be charged.
5) Immediate check-in (within 3 days ) bookings will be non refundable .