Arrive Cochin Airport and Transfer to hotel in Munnar by road on the way visit Spice Plantations. Arrival at a place which is called ‘nature’s lovers paradise’. On arrival at Munnar, check in at Hotel. Later in the day free for leisure. Overnight at Munnar.
Appealing Kerala Package with Houseboat -06Nights/07Days
Appealing Kerala Package with Houseboat -06Nights/07Days
- Appealing Kerala Package with Houseboat -06Nights/07Days
- tx 03
- Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey, Kovalam
- For Rates
TOUR COST: Per Person (In Rupees )
|Munnar– Munnar Castle/Las Palms/Bella Vista/Green ridge /Great Escapes /Similar||Munnar– Misty Mountain /Blue Haze / Tea Castle/Emralad wyte mist / Spice Country/Similar.||Munnar- Deshadan Mountain resort/Grand Plaza/C7/West Wood / Camellia & Elettaria/Similar.|
|Thekaddy- Hotel Michel’s Inn/ Sandara Palace/Blooming paradise /Season Thekkady /similar||Thekaddy– Grand Thekkady/Coffee route / Eletaria resort/ Similar||Thekaddy- Spice Grove/Spring dale Heritage/Periyar Meadows /Tiger roar /Tree top/Similar|
|Alleppey- AC bedroom STD Houseboat||Alleppey- AC Bedroom Deluxe Houseboat||Alleppey- AC Bedroom Premium Houseboat|
|Kovalam–Hotel Dreams /New Kovalam beach resort /Hill and Sea view / Similar||Kovalam–Jasmine Palace/Kovalam Beach Resort/Samudratheeram beach resort / Jeevan Resort / Similar||Kovalam-God’s own country Ayurvedic resort /Soma palm shore/Sagara Beach Resort.|
|AC Tata Indica||AC Tata Indigo||AC Logan/Verito/Swift|
|INR- 19,223/-p/p (2 pax)
INR-15,922/-p/p (4 pax)
INR-13,769/-p/p (6 pax)
|INR- 20,213/-p/p (2 pax)
INR- 16,913/-p/p (4 pax)
INR- 14,759/-p/p (6 pax)
|INR- 24,310/-p/p (2 pax)
INR- 20,048/-p/p (4 pax)
INR- 18,077/-p/p (6 pax)
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
Day 01: Cochin- Munnar
Day 02: Munnar
Morning After breakfast Visit Madupetty Dam, Echo Point, Kundala Lake, Photo Point, Indo-Swiss Project, Elephant Arrival Spot, Tea museum, etc. overnight stay at hotel
Day 03: Munnar – Thekkady
Morning after breakfast drive to Periyar .Periyar is also called as Thekkady The Periyar wild life sanctuary is one of the India’s Major Wild life sanctuary it was declared a Tiger reserve in 1978 .The sanctuary offers a lovely and comfortable way to see the animals via boat rides on the manmade Lake .On arrival Thekkady check in hotel. Afternoon free for local sightseeing visit Spice Plantation, Periyar lake, Periyar wild life sanctuary etc evening boating at Periyar lake (optional) and overnight stay at hotel..
Day 04: Thekkady- Alleppey
After breakfast proceed to Alleppey Houseboat. Check in to the houseboat. Staying in this moving palace is breathtakingly stimulating experience. While sailing down a maze of canals one can sees mesmerising views from the villages, paddy fields, coconut palms, fisherman and local life. The cool breeze from the Lake feels you relax in lap of backawaters .Overnight in the houseboat
Day : 05 : Alleppey –Kovalam
We will proceed to kovalam.Check into hotel.Kovalam offers an excellent diversity with Kovalam beach to suit all desires and occasions. Three curve shaped beaches, alienated by stony outcroppings, from the major attraction of this coastal resort.Relax on the beach in the evening and overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Kovalam
Morning after breakfast proceed to Trivandrum located in the southwestern tip of India, bound by the Arabian Sea in the west and Tamil Nadu in the east. Named after Anantha Padmanabha or Lord Vishnu, the city is home to many ancient temples. The place has a long shoreline with internationally renowned beaches, historic monuments, backwater stretches and a rich cultural heritage make this district a much sought after tourist destination. Clean and green, Trivandrum the capital of Kerala is one of the most beautiful cities in the country. Go for a visit to Padmanabha Swamy temple, Napier Museum and Srichitra Art gallery. Have a look around to Horse palace near the Padmanabha swamy temple which houses numerous artifacts. Visit the zoo near to The Napier museum. The park has plenty to excite the animal lover in you. The Trivandrum zoo is one among the best designed in Asia and is set amidst woodland, lakes and lawns. Overnight at hotel
Day: 07: Departure from Trivandrum
Check out from the Hotel and you will be driven to Trivandrum Airport, and can have wonderful memories of Kerala Package.
Inclusions & Exclusions of Packages:-
Package Cost Includes:
- • Accommodation in mentioned/similar Hotels at all places.
- • AC rooms Standard room accommodation at all places except at Munnar & Thekkady (AC rooms not required due to Hill station)
- • Meal Plan = Hotels / Resorts on Breakfast basis
- • Meal Plan = Houseboat on Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner basis
- • Accommodation with Double room(s) on Twin sharing basis.
- • Transfers and sightseeing by A/C car as mentioned as per the itinerary includes driver bata,toll, parking, driver's night halt, fuel charges, etc.
Note:-For 4 & 6 pax Innova will be used for all type packages.
Package Cost Excludes:
- • Any Airfare, Entrances fees at sightseeing places, Guide charges if any.
- • Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc
- • Tips and porter charges
- • Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- • Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions,political closures, technical faults etc
- • Any other service/s not specified above
- •GST@3.50% on total billing.
- • Rates valid from 01st Oct- 10 Nov , 20 Nov -20 Dec & 10 Jan -31st Mar,2016
- • In case of any unprecedented hike in hotel charges or other service charges, the same will be levied extra.
- • The services and price as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation and not Valid during the any peak dates.
- • Rates may change in the case of change in hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes etc.
1) Cancellations made before 30 days of check in, INR 2000 per person will be charge
2) Cancellations made between 20- 30 days of check in, 50 % of the package cost will be charged.
3) Cancellations made between 10 to 20 days of check in, 75% of the package cost will be charged.
4) Cancellations made within 10 days of check in, full cost of stay will be charged.
5) Immediate check-in (within 3 days ) bookings will be non refundable .