You will be picking from Cochin Airport / Ernakulam railway station you will be transferred to Cochin city hotel (35 kms, 40 minutes). Later go for a short sightseeing tour of Cochin. . St Francis Church, built in 1510 by friars brought to India by Vasco da Gama, The Jewish Synagogue was built in 1568, The "Dutch Palace" was built in the 1550s; the palace contains excellent mythological murals and a rare example of traditional Keralite flooring. Overnight at the Hotel.
Explore Kerala Package with House Boat -07Nights/08Days
Explore Kerala Package with House Boat -07Nights/08Days
- Explore Kerala Package with House Boat -07Nights/08Days
- tx 05
- Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Kumarakom/Alleppey, Trivandrum
- For Rates
TOUR COST: Per Person (In Rupees )
|Cochin – Hotel Diwans Court/Grand Seasons/ Sea lord / Similar||Cochin – Sea port /Hotel Castle Rock / Abaam/ Similar||Cochin – Hotel Presidency/Nyle Plaza/ Travancore court /Similar|
|Munnar- Green ridge /Great Escapes /Munnar Castle/Las Palms/Bella Vista/Similar||Munnar – Misty Mountain /Blue Haze /Spice country/ Tea Castle/Emralad wyte mist / Similar.||Munnar- /Grand Plaza/C7/West Wood / Camellia & Elettaria/Deshadan mountain resort /Similar.|
|Thekkady- Hotel Michel’s Inn/ Season thekkady /Blooming paradise s/similar||Thekkady- Grand Thekkady/Eletaria resort/ Coffee route / Similar||Thekkady- Spice Grove/Spring dale Heritage/Tiger roar /Tree top / Similar|
|Alleppey– AC bedroom STD Houseboat||Alleppey– AC Bedroom Deluxe Houseboat||Alleppey- AC Bedroom Premium Houseboat|
|Kovalam- Hotel Dreams /New kovalam Beach Resort / Hill & Sea View /Similar||Kovalam- Jasmine Palace/Jeevan beach resort / Samudratheeram beach resort / Similar||Kovalam- God’s own country Ayurvedic resort /Soma palm shore/Sagara Beach Resort/ Similar|
|AC Indigo / Innova||AC Indigo / Innova||AC Indigo / Innova|
|INR-21,367/-p/p (2 pax)
INR-17,518/-p/p (4 pax)
INR-15180/-p/p (6 pax )
|INR-22,688/-p/p (2 pax)
INR- 18,838/-p/p (4 pax)
INR-16,500/-p/p ( 6 pax)
|INR- 27,335/-p/p (2 pax)
INR- 22,522/-p/p (4 pax)
INR-20,369/- p/p (6 pax )
Detailed Tour Itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival Cochin – stay overnight at Cochin with Cochin sightseeing
Day - 2: Cochin – Munnar
After breakfast drive to Munnar (04 Hrs drive). On the way enjoy some waterfalls and natural scenic spots. On arrival at Munnar check into Hotel and relax for the rest of the day. Overnight stay at the hotel will be arranged.
Day -3 : Munnar Sightseeing
After breakfast spend the day with local sightseeing. Situated at the confluence of three mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundale, Munnar is 1600 Meter above sea level. This majestic hill station was once the summer resort of the British government in South India. Local sightseeing of Munnar includes visit to Mattupetty Dam, Kundale Lake and Echo point. Afternoon proceed to Rajamalai were the rarest species of mountain goat, "Nilgiri Thars", can be spotted. Overnight stay is arranged at Munnar.
Day - 4: Munnar - Thekkady
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Thekkady (04 Hrs); on arrival check in to the hotel. Proceed for the sightseeing tour of Thekkady - one of the world's most fascinating wild life reserves. The Periyar wild life sanctuary in Thekkady is spread across 777 sq km of which 360 sq km is thick ever green forest. Noted for its geomorphology, diversity of wild life and scenic beauty, the sanctuary was declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978. Optional activities like Boating at Periyar Lake, Spice Plantation visit and Elephant Ride can be done at an extra cost. Overnight stay is arranged in Thekkady.
Day - 5: Thekkady – Kumarakom/Alleppey
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Kumarakom /Alleppey(05 Hrs Drive). Check in to the hotel. Afternoon proceeds for local sightseeing in and around Kumarakom/ Alleppey a tiny backwater hamlet perched on the western banks of the Vembanadu Lake. The stretch of backwater is spread over 900 sq. km. Choose a canoe, motor boat or a houseboat and devour the beauty of this backwater paradise at its best. Overnight stay is arranged in Kumarakom/Alleppey.
Day - 6: Kumarakom /Allepepy– Kovalam
Morning, after breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Kovalam (4 hrs); this sleepy town suddenly came on the tourist map when its fabulous beaches were discovered. Kovalam means a grove of coconut trees and truly the coconut trees along the beaches gives it a ravishing look. Stay overnight at Kovalam.
Day - 7: - Trivandrum sightseeing- Kovalam Stay
Today after breakfast go for a full day sightseeing tour of Trivandrum, the Capital City of Kerala; which includes, Padmanabhaswamy swami Temple, Zoo, Museum etc. Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Day - 8: - Trivandrum Drop
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Trivandrum Airport / railway station (depend on your departure place) for your flight / train back home, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in the God's Own Country.
Inclusions & Exclusions of Packages:-
Package Cost Includes:
- • Accommodation in mentioned/similar Hotels at all places.
- • AC rooms Standard room accommodation at all places except at Munnar & Thekkady (AC rooms not required due to Hill station)
- • Meal Plan = Hotels / Resorts on Breakfast basis
- • Meal Plan = Houseboat on Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner basis
- • Accommodation with Double room(s) on Twin sharing basis.
- • Transfers and sightseeing by A/C car as mentioned as per the itinerary includes driver bata,toll, parking, driver's night halt, fuel charges, etc.
Note:-For 4 & 6 pax Innova will be used for all type packages.
Package Cost Excludes:
- • Any Airfare, Entrances fees at sightseeing places, Guide charges if any.
- • Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc
- • Tips and porter charges
- • Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- • Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions,political closures, technical faults etc
- • Any other service/s not specified above
- •GST@3.50% on total billing.
- • Rates valid from 01st Oct- 10 Nov , 20 Nov -20 Dec & 10 Jan -31st Mar,2016
- • In case of any unprecedented hike in hotel charges or other service charges, the same will be levied extra.
- • The services and price as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation and not Valid during the any peak dates.
- • Rates may change in the case of change in hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes etc.
1) Cancellations made before 30 days of check in, INR 2000 per person will be charge
2) Cancellations made between 20- 30 days of check in, 50 % of the package cost will be charged.
3) Cancellations made between 10 to 20 days of check in, 75% of the package cost will be charged.
4) Cancellations made within 10 days of check in, full cost of stay will be charged.
5) Immediate check-in (within 3 days ) bookings will be non refundable .